Monday, June 25, 2012

Birthday Shirts!

I am REALLY going to try to do a better job on keeping this blog updated!  I am going to start by posting a "few" of the birthday shirts we have done over the past, um, year and a half.  Yikes.  By the way, these do not include anything within the past two or three months because I have not saved those photos to my home computer yet.  These will be enough to get us started and I will also be posting Easter, St. Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day, Winter, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Back to School, 4th of July from last year...yes, it is that bad.  I know that I have already shared some of these photos on our facebook page, but it has been so long since I posted pictures here on the blog, that I'm not even sure what has been posted....please excuse any repeat photos.  :)

Josie's princess crown "3" shirt with matching pigtail bows.

 The princess crown number set is VERY popular.







 This is one of my favorite birthday shirts we have done!  I MUST get a picture of Brantley wearing it to share.

No comments: