Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hairbow Special :)

Just for fun, all orders that are placed from now until Friday, February 4th, for little girls' shirts, will be accompanied by a made-to-match hairbow. :) This also includes orders that we are currently working on. (Hairbow style will be determined by me.)

Also, for those who only follow along here on our blog, be sure and click on our facebook badge on the left hand side of our blog, and check out the latest pictures that I have posted. I am having a few computer issues at home, so it is much easier for me to upload the photos once. Remember, you do not have to be logged into facebook to look at our photo albums. I am hoping to post some of our St. Patrick's Day and Easter designs soon, as well as some of our "general" designs for both boys and girls!

No comments: