Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sweet Little Dresses

I am making these posts a little later than I anticipated, BUT, it's all in good reason. I spent the evening over at Mom's helping her unpack and set up her new and BIGGER embroidery machine!! WHOO-HOO, am I ever excited about this big boy! I even dreamed about the machine last night! :) This machine will offer us many new options, including a bigger work area so that we can create bigger designs! We will also be able to embroider caps and hats, so I can't wait to give that a whirl...or actually I can't wait for Mom to give that a whirl...I'm not allowed to touch it...other than helping her get it out of the box of course. :)

This is the last of several posts, so be sure to check ALL of them out! I am also hoping to post a few of the Halloween and Fall designs we have soon, so be sure and check back often!

This is my new favorite little dress...I love it's simple elegance. The lighting in the picture makes it hard to see, but it has a white monogram on the yoke, giving it that extra little touch.


A white and lavender little dress gift set including, dress with monogram and matching hairbow, personalized bloomers, and a personalized, reversible burpcloth. This set is $30.00

The dress from the set above.

No comments: