Sunday, March 21, 2010

Easter Items!!!

Easter is just right around the corner, and what could be sweeter than a personalized fabric basket for your little one to collect all of his/her eggs in?!?! Below is one example of a basket we've made and personalized, as well as a few fabric choices we have available. We can also do any color of solid, and I personally think gingham would be really cute as well. There is still time to place your order and have your basket ahead of time...so email us today with your fabric choices. The seasonal fabrics will be used on a first order basis.


We have more of this fabric as well.
An inside view of the basket...very roomy for all the goodies! :) The basket is lined with a coordinating fabric.



Here are some fabric samples. The stripes would make really nice linings for any of these fabrics.
Up close of the pink... Up close of the green...

The striped...

Another fabric sample...
There is one more fabric that I failed to add, but I will try to add it tomorrow!


I also have some really cute Easter korker ribbon! I have not made up any bows with it yet, so if you see some ribbon you like, let me know and I will customize the bow for you. I have several different Easter prints, and then last I have the solids to match. The print ribbon is limited, so place your order quick!! The bows can be made very quickly and will be ready for your pick-up!

Easter eggs
More Easter eggs
Some Bunny Loves You

Happy Easter
Polka Dots (can be used for non-Easter bows.)
Daisies (can also be used for non-Easter)
Chicks
Coordinating solids
Let us know if you see something you like!!

No comments: