Saturday, January 23, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to Creekside Creations!! This is our very first post and we are just getting started with our "creative designs". We have lots of ideas in the works and will post them here as they are completed. As for now, I will be happy to deliver any items LOCALLY, or would be more than happy to meet you somewhere within the county. Hopefully, in the spring, we will begin selling our items from my brother's place of business in Chalybeate...Creekside Garden and Nursery. Please note that we are JUST NOW getting started and will be ironing out the kinks in the system so to speak. Please feel free to become a follower of this blog, or to bookmark this page as a favorite!! :) Check back often as I plan to frequently update with new items. For any orders or questions, you can leave a comment here, or please feel free to e-mail us at creeksidecreationsandcrafts@live.com. I am very excited about beginning this venture, and look forward to making some very cute items! I will hopefully be posting some new items this evening. Thank you for dropping in, and come back often!

1 comment:

Regina said...

These are adorable. I will spread the word to family and friends. You are doing a great job. I will check back in from time to time to see what you have new.